نام کتاب: Aesthetic Surgery of the Facial Skeleton 1st Edition
نويسنده/نويسندگان: Stephen B Baker , Pravin K Patel , Jeffrey Weinzweig
سال انتشار: 2021
نوع فايل: ORIGINAL PDF
حجم فايل: 62MB
تعداد صفحات : 528
ناشر : Elsevier
شابک : 9780323484107
نسخه چاپی تمام رنگی ، با کیفیت بالا ،جلد هارد
Achieve optimal results and high patient satisfaction with Aesthetic Surgery of the Facial Skeleton. Encompassing the entire field of facial skeletal contouring, this one-stop resource uses a problem-based, multidisciplinary approach to skeletal contouring of the face and adjunctive procedures that enhance results. With well-illustrated, focused coverage of all recent advances in this fast-changing area, it’s an ideal reference for trainee and practicing cosmetic surgeons, maxillofacial surgeons, craniofacial surgeons, plastic surgeons, otolaryngologists, and oral surgeons.
- Takes a multidisciplinary, problem-based approach to aesthetic techniques for the face, highlighted by numerous clinical cases and high-quality photos.
- Covers every area of the field: general principles, orthognathic surgery, alloplastic implants, genioplasty, malar and mandibular recontouring, autologous fat grafting, orbital rejuvenation, forehead and upper face, and many other related topics.
- Provides expert guidance on diagnosis, treatment planning, technical aspects, alternative approaches, and treatment of complications.
- Features state-of-the-art coverage of aesthetic contouring for the transgender patient as well as the use of 3D imaging in all types of facial surgery.
- Includes a section on special case considerations such as facial asymmetry, post-traumatic facial restoration, face transplantation, and nonsurgical enhancement of facial shape.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
Expert, comprehensive guidance on skeletal contouring of the face
About the Author
Dr. Stephen B. Baker has completed training in oral and maxillofacial surgery, plastic surgery, and craniofacial surgery at the University of Pennsylvania /Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. He serves as Professor and Program Director of the Department of Plastic Surgery at Georgetown University Hospital. Clinical applications of fat grafting comprise a large part of Dr. Baker’s practice and his publications on fat grafting include topics in both clinical outcomes and basic science research.
Dr. Pravin K. Patel is Professor of Surgery and Chief of Pediatric Plastic and Craniofacial Surgery at University of Illinois, Chicago. He holds an adjunct academic position in the Department of Biomedical Engineering at Marquette University, Milwaukee, and in the Department of Surgery at Northwestern University.He is Chief of Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgery at Shriners Hospitals for Children. He has been in practice for two decades with a clinical focus on the treatment of children with deformities that involve the skull and facial bones (craniofacial and maxillofacial surgery). With a background in electrical engineering and computer science his research interests are in computer based surgical planning and in skeletal tissue engineering.
Dr Jeff Weinzweig serves as Clinical Professor in the Division of Plastic Surgery and The Craniofacial Center at the University of Illinois at Chicago, and Chief of Craniofacial Surgery at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. As the editor of 5 textbooks and the author of over 200 journal articles and book chapters, Dr. Weinzweig has developed an international reputation as a prolific contributor in the field.